Fundraising & Development Strategy
Our fundraising and development strategy services include conducting development audits. A development audit is a comprehensive assessment of an organization’s fundraising efforts to identify strengths and weaknesses, and to seek out areas for growth. It provides data and insight to make informed decisions about how to build support and resources for your organization.
Many organizations consider a development audit when they are:
- Looking for objective evaluation of their development program.
- Preparing to embark on a major gifts, capital or endowment campaign.
- Not satisfied with the results of their annual giving program.
- Seeking to increase board participation in fundraising efforts.
- Engaged in a strategic planning process.
- Looking at restructuring their development office.
- Trying to diversify their funding streams.
- Seeking to grow their development program.
Other fundraising and development services we provide include development planning, grant-writing, business model development, board training, negotiation training, partnership development and sustainability planning.